Thank you for booking The Reputation Room for your event or meeting.
All events are subject to policies listed on the event contract.
- Reputation Room staff reserves the right to enter any and all areas to enforce the rules and limit the amount of people in the area.
DATE/TIMES OR PERMITTED USE
- Access to the facility for the event will commence at the time of reservation and end at the time of reservation.
- Rental time is one hour.
- Rentals that go beyond their allotted time will incur additional rental fees.
Note: the rental time begins when the renter arrives and ends when the renter leaves. Be sure to leave adequate time for your service personnel to clean up at the end of the event.
Lessor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Reputation Room, its affiliates, officers and employees, and representatives from and against any losses, costs, damages, and expenses resulting from claims for bodily injury or property damage arising out of joint efforts through the term of this agreement unless such bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury is determined to be the result of the negligence of The Reputation Room, their affiliates, officers, employees, or representatives.
If any damage occurs to the Facility, or if any repairs or replacements need to be made to the Facility as a result of Lessee’s exercise of its rights under this License. Lessee shall pay Lessor for any such damage, repairs, or replacements upon demand by Lessor. Subject to charge up to 15,000.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arkansas. Any legal actions, claims or demands shall be handled in a court of competent jurisdiction within the State of Arkansas.
Lessee may cancel this Agreement at any time up to 24 hours prior to the Event Date by providing written notice of such election to Lessor, at no cost to Renter. If Lessee shall elect to so cancel this agreement between 48 hours prior to the Event Date, Lessee will be charged 50% of the Rental Cost and any expenses incurred in good faith by Lessor in preparation of Renter’s use of the Facility. For cancellations 24 hours prior to Event date, Lessee will be charged 100% of the Rental Costs and any expenses incurred by Lessor.
Termination by The Reputation Room
The Reputation Room reserves the right to terminate this agreement under necessary circumstances such as bad weather, or the zombie apocalypses. If the Reputation Room terminates this agreement the Lessee will be given a refund.
Signs are posted in the room for you convenience and safety.
There is no smoking allowed on the premises. Please do not allow your guest to smoke on the balcony. Anyone caught in violation will be charged a smoking fee up to $500.
Catering- Lessor is responsible for catering (To help serve you catering is offered as part of the checkout serves however the Reputation Room is not responsible for catering the event.
Alcohol Beverages- Cannot sell alcohol on site, however you can provide.
Disruptive people will be asked to leave and will not be given a refund. Adhere to bank policies.
Adherence to the policies held by First National Bank and Community of Bentonville is strictly enforced. No Controlled substances. No firearms.
Your safety is our concern. Please let us know if you experience any safety hazards.
The following decorations are specifically prohibited at the Reputation Room—confetti (static and cannons), glitter, stickers, spray paint, liquid paint, burning objects, helium balloons, rice, streamers or poppers. Bubbles and flower petals may be used outside of buildings only.
- All decorations and equipment must be delivered and set up on the same day as the event, and removed at the conclusion of the event unless other arrangements are pre-made with the Reputation Room. The Reputation Room reserves the right to bill the sponsoring party for removal of any left items.
- Nothing may be nailed, tacked, taped, hung, stapled or affixed in any way to the facility, inside or out. All decorations, other than free standing, must be approved by the Reputation Room. In no manner will renter permit any employee, guest or contracted party to deface, damage or otherwise injure Reputation Room property or its facility.
- Candles must be drip less and enclosed in a glass container of sufficient height to cover potential flame.
- The Reputation Room staff does not set up or break down equipment or furniture for the event with the exception of Reputation Room owned tables and chairs. Due to liability, renter and/or caterer must provide adequate staff for set up, event and breakdown.
- Lessor is responsible for picking up all decorations at completion of event.
- Please contact your coordinator a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your event to determine set up arrangements
- You will need to approve all event diagrams provided to you a minimum of 7 days prior to your event.
- A standard room set up (or default diagram) will be provided for your event if our office is not contacted by you at least 7 days prior to your event.
Only Special Event Staff members are authorized to relocate furnishings due to fire codes.
This event space is closed on major Holidays: New Years, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Lessee agrees to remove all items belonging to the lessee at the conclusion of the event (including outside decorations). Reputation Room is not responsible for any items remaining after the event that belong to the Lessee or the Lessee’s guest.
- Lessee and/or caterer agree to leave facility and grounds “Broom Clean” or in the condition in which they were found when the doors were opened for set-up.
- Tables and chairs must be cleaned and returned to their proper areas and/or racks.
- All decorations, food and drink container products and all trash must be collected in plastic bags. For all events serving food, Lessee and/or Caterer shall collect all trash generated from the event on the night of the event and place it in a nearby dumpster.
- Caterers must leave all food preparation and serving areas neat and clean. This includes, but is not limited to the kitchen and all other surfaces used which have food or spillages, including all floors.
- Lessee will reimburse The Reputation Room at cost for the labor, supplies, and/or equipment needed or expended should The Reputation Room find it necessary, in their sole opinion, to do further cleaning, removals or repairs to return the area to its original condition.